July 19, 2012
In an effort to take marketing efforts to a new level, ELSM has announced a new internship program designed for young professionals who are looking to gain experience in marketing. The goal of the internships will be to provide these individuals with innovative learning experiences that allow them to develop their skill sets in areas critical to success in marketing. While there will be a variety of different capacities encompassed in the experiences, some of the primary roles for interns are listed below.
Internship Roles: The objective for ELSM is to find individuals with a background that makes them suited to work well in a marketing environment. However, the ultimate goal would be to find highly motivated individuals who are looking for unique opportunities to innovative in the area of marketing. With this being said, ELSM is looking for a team of 3-5 individuals to work on an extensive marketing plan during the upcoming year. The interns will serve in the following capacities:
- Assist in the development/implementation of marketing plan for a sport organization.
- Develop marketing materials for key events (e.g., graphics, promotions, videos).
- Creation of quality press releases for organization website and blog.
- Management of social media site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) presence.
- Distribution of marketing materials to key event target markets.
ELSM is looking to find 3-5 qualified individuals to serve on a marketing team during the 2012-13 academic year. The deadline for internship applications is due August 10th and interviews will take place shortly afterwards. The final team will be announced no later than August 24th. More details on the internship experiences are provided in the link below.
If you have any other questions about the internship program, please feel free to contact Coyte Cooper at the following email address: email@example.com.