The Innovative Marketing Example page is dedicated to providing outlines of marketing plans and examples of documents critical for positioning programs. The centerpiece for this page is an “Intent2Innovate Illustrations” section that features innovative marketing examples (e.g., marketing plan templates, promotions examples) to help grow programs. In addition, for coaches and professionals interested in developing their branding skill sets, there is a “Development Documents” section that will feature entries highlighting creatives branding initiatives. We will have more content coming soon so please visit often!
#Intent2Innovate Illustrations: Sometimes you need a little structure to get things moving in marketing. At ELSM, we understand this and want to make sure you have resources to get the creative juices flowing. This section will be dedicated to providing coaches and professionals with innovative marketing examples.
- Marketing Plans: UNC Wrestling Marketing Plan, NC State Wrestling Marketing Plan, Duke Wrestling Marketing Plan
- Internship Recruitment Templates: UTC General Marketing Internship Intern, SDSU Graphic Design Internship, Stanford Video Production Internship
Development Documents: Once professionals catch the “branding bug” and want to further develop marketing skill sets, it is important that they have additional resources to help foster creative marketing concepts. This section is dedicated to highlighting innovative marketing strategies for the advanced marketing mind.
- Goodell to Great: Leadership Lessons from the NFL Commissioners Visit to Campus
- Delivering Marketing Genius: Influence of Tony Hsieh & Zappos “Wow” Culture
- Recognizing the Power of Personal Brand in Marketing Success
- Embracing Repetition and Failure in Marketing
- Core Commandments in Sport Marketing
- What’s Your Jobs?: Packaging the Sport Product in an “Apple-Like” Manner
- Successful Sponsorship: Do What is Expect & Then Do More
Custom Storylines: In addition to providing innovative developmental resources, we want to highlight coaches and professionals who are effectively investing in marketing initiatives. The links to current ELSM stories will be included here.
- Best of Brand Spotlight: Maryland Cultivates Creativity with a Winning Attitude
- Best of Brand Spotlight: Grand View Sets Standard with Viral Marketing
- Best of Brand Spotlight: Wyoming Uses Unique Assets to Entertain and Inform
- Best of Brand Spotlight: UTC Sharpens Direction with Mission and Experimentation
- Best of Brand Spotlight: SUNY Oneonta Builds Program Strength through Service
- Dake and Taylor Meet in “Dream Match-Up” at All Star Classic
- ELSM and NWCA Announce 2012-13 Best of Brand Awards
- NWCA/ELSM Announce Seven Winners in Inaugural Best of Brand awards